I was nominated for the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award by the wonderful Prim from “Messing in my Imaginary World”.
Thank you so much Prim!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten blogs
- Why did you start blogging?
- I wanted to discuss books with other people.
- Your favorite book series?
- Harry Potter always! *wink*
- What do you do when you’re sad?
- I guess I just think a bit about it, drop it and watch a movie or something.
- One thing that you cannot live without?
- I’m sorry, I really can’t think of anything right now…
- Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger or Harry Potter/Hermione Granger?
- Uggggghh whyyyy? If I really had to choose, well, Harry.
- What you do when you get bored?
- Read or go to tumblr.
- Your dream job?
- Favorite book-boyfriend?
- Jace Herondale!
- Favourite color?
- When do you read books?
- Always (I’m not kidding).
- What’s the first book that popped into your mind right now?
- Do you have a typical food/drink you have while reading?
- If yes: which?
- If you could live in any book world which one would you choose?
- What was the last book you gave 5/5 stars rating?
- Describe the book you’re currently reading in one word.
- What makes you “DNF” a book?
- If you were to reccommend me a book which would it be?
- Do you prefer to read in silence or with music?
- What’s the place you most want to visit in the whole world?