A “comme ci comme ça” kind of reading month. Not bad considering the amount of work I had to do for college… But hopefully with the Christmas holidays next month will be better! 🙂
Click on the title of a book to be redirected to the review I wrote about it (not all of them have reviews though).
- The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden – ★★★★☆
- Hello? by Liza M. Wiemer – ★★★☆☆
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead – ★★★★★
- The Screaming by David Graham – ★★★☆☆
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Rigg – ★★★★☆
- Dalliance: A Collection of Poetry and Prose by K. Morris – ★★★☆☆