I was tagged to do the My Life In Books Tag by the wonderful Aura from “Oxford Writer’s Lounge”.
Thank you so much Aura!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you, linking back to their site
- Answer the eight points with book pictures
- Tag eight blogs
My Book Pictures:
- Find a book for each of your initials
(R for Rebeca and for Ready Player One. L for Leal and for Looking For Alaska.)
- Count your age along your bookshelf
(19 years old and the 19th book on my shelf.)
- Pick a book in your city/state/country
(Sorry it’s in Portuguese! My city is Porto and this is An Adventure in Porto. You can even see one of the monuments of the city in the cover 😉 )
- Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to
(Sorry, Portuguese again, I know. This is One Day, I would love to go back to England ❤ )
- Pick a book that is your favourite color
(Seriously though, if you visit my blog what were you expecting? Most shades of pink.)
- Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
(Harry Potter. Always.)
- Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
(I know this is huge and oh-so-acclaimed and honestly, I was a bit surprised myself to be so bored by it. I’m very into roadtrips and discovering yourself stuff so I really thought I would like it…)
- Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish reading it?
(Ana Karenina is my classic book goal for this year.)