I was nominated for the The Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness by the awesome Mariana from “Fire Heart Books”.
Thank you so much Mariana!
So, we initially thought this was a “you-just-get-nominated-and-then-nominate-someone-else” kind of award. But I did a little digging and found out it actually consists of the nomitated blogger sharing 10 awesome facts about him/herself. Here it goes then!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Share ten awesome facts about yourself
- Nominate ten blogs
My (Mildly) Awesome Facts:
- I once slept for 24 hours straight (ha-ha!)
- My surname means “loyal” in my mother tongue
- I’m learning French all by myself
- I have family members in every continent (except for Antarctica)
- I play the piano
- I dance ballet and contemporary dance
- I just recently discovered I’m awful coming up with awesome facts about myself (ha)
- I can eat a lot of chocolate without feeling easily sick
- I volunteer to help children who have trouble adapting to their school
- My hair is really strong…………….
- When I say I’m terrible coming up with facts about myself: it’s an euphemism
- Nattie @ Book Rambles
- Rachael @ Tinder Box and Trinket
- Dee @ The Bookish Khaleesi
- Laura @ Once Upon a Bookshelf
- Fhina @ Books, Coffee, Life, Adventure
- Aman @ Confessions of a Readaholic
- Sarah @ Sarah’s Book Addiction
- Bee @ Brain Beauty Books
- Klinta @ Book Owly
- Syc @ The Lit Mermaid