I was tagged to do the Christmas Song Book Tag by the sweet Becca at “Shih Tzu Book Reviews”.
Thank you so much Becca!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you, linking back to their site
- Answer the ten points
- Tag more bloggers to do this tag
- “You’re A Mean One, Mr Grinch” – Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.
Niccòlo Medici from The Casquette Girls. I couldn’t help it!
- “All I Want For Christmas Is You” – Which book do you most hope to find under your Christmas tree?
- “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer” – Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
Geral Faust from Reality Boy. It was an astounding evolution to read about!
- “Santa Claus is Coming To Town” – A character at the top of the naughty list/ a character at the top of the nice list.
Hmmm, this is a tricky one… I think I would go with George and Fred Weasly from The Harry Potter Saga for the naughty list and Cath from Fangirl for the nice list.
- “Frosty The Snowman” – A book which just melts your heart.
Just One Year by Gayle Forman. Oh my……
- “Feliz Navidad” – A book that takes place somewhere other than your home country.
The Casquete Girls by Alys Arden takes me to New Orleans in the blink of an eye.
- “It’s The Most Wonderful Time of Year” – Which holiday themed book do you use to spread Christmas joy?
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle.
- “Sleigh Ride” – Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with? (Doesn’t have to be a love interest.)
I would really like to have a reading sleepover with Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter Saga.
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside” – Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to keep yourself warm?
The Dream Walker by Michelle Lee Murray, undoubtably.
- “Do You Hear What I Hear?” – Which book do you think everyone should read?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. (Go read ittttt).
- Nattie @ Book Rambles
- Laura @ Once Upon a Bookshelf
- Sarah @ Sarah’s Book Addiction
- Bee @ Brain Beauty Books
- Franciska @ Life is Sweet in Books
- Nikolieolieoh @ Nikolieolieoh
- Sára @ Pixels & Pages