One Sentence Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Rebeca at “Books and Messy Buns”. Anyone can join, you just have to do the following:
- Pick up the book you’re currently reading (or read last)
- Think about what it made you feel so far
- Describe it in one sentence
- Share your sentence, book title and author with the book community 🙂
Note: Please refer the host of the meme (this blog/this post) in your own post and leave a comment down below with a link to your 1SW so all the participant can have a look and share their thoughts too!
“You know how the first book in a triology is always amazing and then the second one is just not quite there? This was the exact opposite!”
– about Hollow City by Ransom Rigg