Random Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Rebeca at “Books and Messy Buns”. Anyone can join, you just have to do the following:
- Pick up the book you’re currently reading (or read last)
- Go to this random number generator and insert the total amount of pages in your book
- Generate a random number
- Open your book in the page with number you got
- Repeat step 2 and 3 but with the number of lines in that page
- Your random sentence is the first sentence in the line with the number you got (it doesn’t matter if the sentence starts a few lines before)
- Make a post in your own blog where you share your sentence and link back to my blog as the host
- Share the link to your post in the comments’ section here for the book community to see 🙂
Note: Please refer the host of the meme (this blog/this post) in your own post and leave a comment down below with a link to your RF so all the participant can have a look and share their thoughts too!
My Random Sentence:
“You can’t write a script for this, my life’s not a two-hour movie.”
–page 118, Hello? by Liza M. Wiemer
Interested in reading my review of this book? Check it out here!