I was tagged to do the Unpopular Opinion Book Tag by the lovely Dee from “Oxford Writer’s Lounge”.
Thank you so much Dee! And sorry that I only managed to get to it now…
- Thank the blogger who tagged you, linking back to their site
- Answer the eight points
- Tag other bloggers to do the tag
- A popular book or series that you didn’t like
Anna and the French Kiss. Not that I didn’t like it, I just certainly didn’t love it as much as I was expecting to and definitely thought it was overhyped… Sorryandpleasedon’tmurderme!!
- A popular book that everyone hates but you love
Maze Runner. This series got some hate on Booktube but I think most people agreed that this is something you either hate or love, there’s little in between here… And I loved it! Especially The Kill Order, I mean “OMGOMGOMG”!
- A love triangle where your ship did not sail
The Casquette Girls. A part of me really wanted Nicco and Adele to end up toguether… but who knows? There’s still a second book that should come out sometime this year!
- A popular genre that you hardly reach for
Percy Jackson. Middle Grade stuff, the only exception being Harry Potter and Percy Jackson because yes.
- A beloved character you didn’t like
I don’t have one! #sorrynotsorry hahaha
- A popular author you can’t get into
Stephenie Perkins… I mildly enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door but they were nothing close to what I was expecting! I guess there was too much hype going around and I got kind of carried away…
- A popular book series you have no interest in reading
I know some people felt “nhe” towards this series and other loved it but honestly I don’t see myself reading Victoria Aveyard’s Red Queen anytime soon. I just thing it will be a lot like other series I already read and I’m a bit bored of…
- An adaptation you like better than the book
The Great Gatsby. This is literally the only movie I enjoyed way more than the book, literally!