Thank you so much girls!
Theoretically I should answer 7 question from the person I was nominated by but taking into account I was nominated by two different bloggers I decided to do a mix of their questions, answering 7 in total anyway. Here it goes!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the seven questions made by your nominator
- Come up with seven new questions for your nominees
- Nominate seven blogs
- What’s your go to happy book?
- “Alice in Wonderland” (the one based on the movie by Tim Burton).
- Favorite candle scent?
- Anything ending in “berry”!
- If you could take a year off from everything without any repercussions, what would you do during that year?
- I would travel the world and do some volunteering along the way.
- What’s one of your favorite posts you’ve made on you blog?
- Probably this one: Bookish How-To #1: Cute Corner Bookmarks
- Do you journal? If yes, is it habitual or just occasionally?
- No, I wish I could but I’m too lazy…
- Do you prefer paperbacks or hard covers? Why?
- Hummm hard question, I honestly believe they’re both great for different reasons. But if I had to choose one then maybe paperbacks simply because I’m more used to them…
- What is your favorite color?
- I’m suuuure you haven’t noticed…it’s pink!
- What’s your favourite place in the whole world?
- If you had to choose one fictional character as a best friend, which one would it be?
- If you could choose one foreign language to magically speak fluently, which one would it be?
- Would you rather read only your favourite book for the rest of your life or be able to read every book except your favourite one for the rest of your life too?
- What’s your favourite reading spot?
- Do you listen to music while you’re reading?
- Who’s the one author you really really really want to meet in person above any other?
- What’s your favourite reading snack or drink?